Multiple FLIR improvements:
- FLIR cameras are now supported with the 64-bit version of Vic-Snap.
- Case selections are now enabled correctly.
- Additional error checking.
- Focus distance displayed when focusing.
- Focus distance restored when software is restarted.
- FLIR saving and numbering is now quicker and more reliable.
- Selection of duty cycle for triggering.
- Selection of PGR trigger delay. Together with duty cycle this allows for specialized timing applications.
- Added support for RAW8 mode in newer CMOS cameras from FLIR.
- Minor UI changes.
64-bit: http://www.correlatedsolutions.com/inst ... 64.522.msi